Apply to be an
if you have what it takes...
Will you be
At Sparkitive, DRIVEN is our guiding principle. Check out our About Page to learn more. We want to make sure you are DRIVEN to deliver high-quality work while constantly striving for personal and professional improvement.
If that sounds like you... keep reading...
What are you waiting for?
Can you live up to
You will be THE main point of contact at our company for our clients. You will coordinate, organize, and wrangle 4 to 8 clients.
We want someone that is willing to go to bat for our clients, get the in trenches, and make sure that promises are kept. You must be forward-thinking, detail-oriented, and willing to advocate for your client with the rest of our client services team.
You will work closely with your assigned account strategist to develop and implement strategies for our clients that are designed to meet their goals. You will have the support of our development and editorial teams to deliver work, but you are ultimately responsible for making sure everything is getting done on time and reporting up to the project manager if things are falling behind schedule.
You should have strong decision-making, planning, and problem-solving skills as well as experience working collaboratively with others. Your communication skills must be exceptional — both written and verbal. You should be patient and calm under pressure and comfortable working with C-Level executives.
Can you handle
Work Closely with Clients
- You WILL be working directly with clients and should enjoy that. If working with clients scares you, this is not the right fit for you. If picking up the phone to call a client or answer when they call is scary to you, this is not the right fit for you.
- You will keep the client updated on the progress of work.
- You will nurture and build relationships with the client — including up-selling services where feasible.
- You will work to identify client needs and communicate that with your account strategist.
- You will schedule all meetings with clients, set meeting agendas, lead discussions, and follow up on all open items.
- Creative team members may talk with clients, but you will be either present on the call or copied on all communication.
- You will make the effort to learn about the client's company, clients, and industry.
Accuracy & Detail
- You will ensure that work is completed in alignment with the agreed-upon strategy. You will work with your account strategist and project manager to get work done that meets the clients goals.
- You will translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams.
- You will balance the dual expectations of the clients and our agency.
Able to Hold a Deadline
Our clients expect us to meet an agreed-upon publishing schedule. This means that we need the content from you by the due dates outlined. If you are even in danger of missing a deadline, you are responsible for communicating that with your team.
Depending on your skill level, you may also be asked to do tasks normally assigned to the creative teams. This includes publishing or scheduling content on social media channels, websites, email marketing software, or other marketing channels. You will be trained on our processes before you take on any of these responsibilities and this will only be done on an as-needed basis and not part of your regular job duties.
Capable of working remotely
We don't maintain a physical office space and instead we allow our employees to work remotely. You will mostly be able to set your own schedule. There will be regular meetings with other members of your team and with clients that you will be expected to attend, but otherwise, the driving force is high-quality work delivered on time, not a time clock.
Are You a GOOD FIT?
You absolutely must be a self-motivated person that enjoys their job and wants to learn more. Our industry is fast-paced, and our clients might be moving even faster.
You must be DRIVEN to succeed.
You will be encouraged and expected to stay on top of trends in your field.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many hours will I work each week?
We hire account managers on a part time and full time basis. Part time might work as few as 10-12 hours where full time would work around 40 hours per week.
What are the benefits?
Aside from required meetings, you have the ability to set your own schedule. You will be eligible for benefits like unlimited vacation based on your role as either part or full time.
What qualifications do I need?
At Sparkitive, Experience and Motivation are essential. A degree is nice, but we want to know that you can do this job and that you'll love waking up each day to do it. We can train technical ability, but you must come with passion.
What kinds of clients and industries will I work with?
99% of our clients are in the professional services industry. They may have customers in the commercial or residential space, but most are commercial. This includes companies in the healthcare, industrial, and construction industries.
What are deadlines like typically?
In most cases, you will have assignments weeks in advance. There are rare cases where you might need to turn around an assignment or revision request within a day or two, but those are rare and we'll communicate ahead of time to ensure that you're available.